Saturday, April 24, 2010

4.24.2010, ftw

i'm up to the last "conversation" with my dad, and i can tell this is going to be the longest and the most difficult to write. dredging through a lot of relatively recent memories of things i was glad to be done with. reading old blog entries last night, i was surprised how long ago some of these things took place -- my mom's joyride in december 2006, the first signs of my dad's dementia in mid-2007, his hospitalization that summer. stuff that happened in 2008 seems like it was yesterday. going through old email exchanges with my sister. this is harder than i thought it was going to be. i may wait until my next full day off (thursday) to resume writing again. we'll see. a necessary journey, though.

doing a little "compare/contrast" between the stooges georgia peaches from '73 and the soundboard of their show in lille, france, last weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home