Sunday, November 28, 2010

11.28.2010, FTW

After a few days of listening to iTunes on shuffle, I've come to the realization that its real function is similar to that of a transistor radio in those prehistoric days of my youth. The MP3 sound quality's about the same, only difference is no static and all of the songs are ones I've opted into, at least nominally, by downloading 'em. Lots of Neil Young (Archives and two volumes of A Perfect Echo boots), '70s Miles (The Complete On the Corner Sessions), '68 Jeff Beck Group, Tabu Ley Rochereau, Cambodian rock, and selections from a Rolling Stone's 500 Greatest Songs of All Time that my drummer from college had an extra copy of (judiciously edited by your humble narrator o' events; no Eagles or Van Halen in _my_ house, dammit!).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home