Wednesday, May 12, 2010

works in progress (at least in my head)

conversations with my father: inspahrd by my middle daughter (going the distance and shooting for her ph.d) and encouraged by the italian kid, i'm gonna try and make a book of this. i'll probably spend the rest of my life picking at it like a scab, which might provide my old man with a posthumous chuckle.

the color of the sound: a treatise on music and race in america: pretty pompous title. more a collection of observations from my life in music. inspahrd and encouraged by jason carney.

wreck room ghosts: see previous post.

3 Comments:

Anonymous error7zero said...

Definitely Colors of Music. Interesting concept.

8:23 AM  
Blogger Grubbermeister said...

Busy, busy man! Look forward to the finished projects.

10:41 AM  
Blogger Becky said...

Wow! I think they both sound fantastic. I don't think the second title sounds pompous at all, just scholarly.

7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home