Friday, October 16, 2009

shakespeare in the parking lot

arts fifth avenue sends:

Shakespeare In The Parking Lot
Fort Worth Theatre's Shakespeare In The Parking Lot
presents
As You Like It
by William Shakespeare

Saturday-Sunday/October 17-18
Friday-Saturday-Sunday/October 23-25

Curtain at 8 pm - FREE Admission
concessions available for purchase.
Fort Worth Theatre gives Shakespeare a new twist... Bollywood style! Throw on a jacket, bring a blanket and join us for some fun on the outdoor stage! Enjoy Live Theatre Under The Stars!

2 Comments:

Blogger Becky said...

Oh snap! That sounds fun! I was in a Appalachian-themed production of AYLI when I was a sophomore in college. And I loves me some Bollywood! Maybe I can talk Jesse into going :)

11:30 AM  
Blogger stashdauber said...

appalachian themed: "as y'all lahk it?"

or the bronx themed "as youse likes it."

11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home