1) fuller's london porter -- just what it says. he musta known this'd be right up my alley when i told him i usually drink shiner or ugly pug.
2) rogue dead guy ale -- in the same ballpark, but somewhat less exalted. drank this warm inadvertently and it was probably better for it. cold guinness still seems wrong.
3) maudite -- well i'll be damned. a little sweet for my unsophisticated palate. now i want to go play "fan club."
4) tommyknocker maple nut brown ale -- a really interesting taste. sweet but not overpoweringly so.
5) victory golden monkey -- full-bodied and a little sweet.
6) ayinger celebrator doppelbock. i saved this for last because of the little plastic goat. now this is more like it. like drinking a loaf of pumpernickel, and i mean that in the best possible way.