Thursday, April 09, 2009

a sweet soul is gone

tom finn shared this from yesterday's star-t:

Dennis Jack Cornwall, 62, passed from this life Friday, March 20, 2009.

Memorial service: 4:30 p.m. Thursday, April 9, in beautiful Skyvue Memorial Gardens. A reception will be held afterwards at Jazz Cafe. Interment: Dennis was buried Friday, March 27, in Skyvue Memorial Gardens.

Dennis was born Aug. 18, 1946, in Coos Bay, Ore. He served in the U.S. Army from 1966 to 1972. He was a medic with the 101st Airborne Division. Dennis will be remembered and loved by the many friends he made along the path of life and the Trinity River bike trails that he traveled on a regular basis. Some will remember him not only as a friend, but also as a philosopher, a hero and a guru.

Survivors: Sons, Craig A. and Christopher B. Cornwall.


(dennis always use to call my wife zoe, for some reason. peace to you, brother.)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Niamh Dhabolt said...

Hello, I am doing some genealogical research and Dennis Cornwall is my husband's uncle. My husband's mother is a half-sister to Dennis (same father, different mother). I was wondering if you could possibly provide some more information about Dennis and his side, or direct me to someone who may have more information. My email is niamhwitch@gmail.com
Thank you so much!
Blessings...

6:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home