Monday, January 12, 2009

suspense

so far it's been a pretty shitty year. mourning the deaths of two men i loved and respected. awaiting the resolution of various family situations. getting ready to go underground for awhile after my sweetie has surgery next week, but plan to attend fraf's memorial on the 24th.

pitching stories to some rags. looking forward to stooge prac thursday, and a surprise 60th b-day party for the man that brought me here on february 7th. playing the ridglea on february 28th. need to find time for a couple of other musical projects. going to sxsw for the fw weekly. going to ohio for my sister-in-law's 50th b-day this summer.

trying to get out of this funk. got to pull my head out of my ass and do some work. only way i know how.

2 Comments:

Blogger Grubbermeister said...

I'm sorry to hear about Fraf and all the other poopiness going on for you right now. Take care and hopefully good days ahead...

12:31 PM  
Blogger linc campbell said...

I hear ya man. If ya wanna grab a beer, gimme a ring.

- Linc

10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home