Tuesday, August 26, 2008

today...

...i've got an eye doctor appt in the afternoon (i was told 2 yrs ago that i'm at risk for glaucoma, which makes sense as my ma has it). my big sis told me she's getting cataracts (both of my parents have had cataract surgery), which she sez she wears dark shades as a precaution against (and i thought she was just trying to be cool). might take a walk down to salon 707 on boland street, across from the little house where my sweetie usedta live, to get a haircut 'cos i'm tired of looking like i'm wearing my andy warhol wig. gotta nip that shit in the bud before i revert to my former "bearded breck girl" appearance.

1 Comments:

Blogger Grubbermeister said...

Who knows? You may become the new face of Breck. It could be your ticket to fame and fortune...

Matt

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home