Saturday, July 26, 2008

another gtr dream

in this one, i was playing "sleep walk" with keith wingate. (i played riddim. duh.) sir steffin talked about wanting to try the toon with pablo using his lap steel. the other night at sardines, keith very kindly and graciously offered to let me sit in with johnny case, but i declined -- i know my limitations, which include not being able to play jazz changes. it'll be interesting playing a PFFFFT! show at the end of a week when i seem to have been fairly preoccupied with playing gtr, after playing one where i hadn't actually thought about playing in several weeks (since my berfday, in fact), and my thoughts were mainly concerned with family stuff, finishing the haltom city book, the who, and a little boy from congo in africa who went to my sweetie's school and passed away the weekend before the gig.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home