Thursday, April 12, 2007

wreck room book update

saw the proof today. because i'd forgotten everything i learned while i was a testicle biter, er, technical writer for radioshack, it didn't occur to me that you gotta have pages in multiples of four when you print something in a 'zine format like this is gonna be, so there are a coupla blank ones at the end. i figure if you buy a copy, you can ask people to sign there, just like you did in your high school yearbook. will definitely have copies at the woodeye reunion show on 4.21.2007. i figure a box of these will make a great spot for my cats to recline on, when they get tired of sitting on top of my amplifiers.

1 Comments:

Blogger bodega train said...

Hey there, please set one of those aside for me. I am bound to slither through FW sooner or later and maybe even reside there again fo awhile.

10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home