Sunday, February 14, 2010

2.14.2010, ftw

spurred by mr. horn's comments of the other day, i'm pondering divestiture. spending too much time on the intarweb, so much so that other activities like writing are suffering. besides this blog and my "real" gmail account, i've got my hotmail spambox (where i still receive a goodly amount of worthwhile communication, no matter how many times i tell folks i've abandoned it to the spammers); my yahoo spambox (which i no longer check and as a result no longer get to vote in the village voice pazz & jop thingy); myspace pages for myself, the stoogeband, and PFFFFT! which i no longer update or check regularly; facebook pages for myself, the stoogeband, and HIO; HIO pages on virb.com (for which i'm an admin) and reverbnation.com (for which i'm not); and the podcast. whew! when i joined a facebook group called something like "i'm quitting FB when we have to start paying $3.99 a month on july 1, 2010," my sister-in-law responded, "bullshit!" i'm not sure if that was in response to the group or to my saying i was gonna quit; does it matter? all of this is making my head hurt.

2 Comments:

Blogger Grubbermeister said...

"11.14.2010, ftw": You're time traveling again.

Do I find a tasty toupee in the future?

11:31 PM  
Blogger stashdauber said...

it's from all the damn intarweb.

4:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home