Saturday, June 27, 2009

weekend

if years were weeks, i'd be a year old this weekend.

the stoogeband had to decline a slot at the fw weekly music awards showcase because hembree had a gig that was booked a year ago (which wound up canceling after we'd declined -- feh). i was planning to drink absinthe at the chat room with jesse and ash, but then i thought that it might be better to make this an eating weekend than a drinking weekend.

so today, i'm cooking tempura for my middle daughter and son-in-law. tom'w a.m., my sweetie is making me a big english breakfast. after i close the market tom'w night, jesse and ash will join us for pizzas with fresh stuff from the garden (i get off work at 10pm, by which time the big english breakfast should have worn off).

and sometime in the next coupla weeks, my sweetie is taking me on the hpb tour of the metromess. hooray!

1 Comments:

Blogger Grubbermeister said...

Happy birthday! Enjoy the cuisine!

1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home